RHINE HALL GENERAL MANAGER / EVENT SALES – PART TIME (~30 hours)
START DATE: OCT. 1 (TRAINING STARTS SEP. 24)
The Rhine Hall General Manager role is responsible for the success of Front of House Operations of the business. This includes but is not limited to: running the tasting room and events, generating sales, and some administrative-related activities for Rhine Hall.
1. TASTING ROOM MANAGEMENT: Efficiently run the tasting room, while responsible for hitting sales goals, maintaining a clean and impressionable tasting room, and giving tours. Primary point of contact for website, media, donations and general inquiries. Cocktail knowledge required.
2. EVENT SALES GENERATION: Creative and proactive approach to advocate Rhine Hall to generate sales; i.e. events, collaborations & partnerships, new menu’s, etc. Effectively schedule & run events. Work together with Rhine Hall Brand Advocate.
3. INBOUND SALES: Close incoming sales opportunities; private events, cocktail classes, and tastings.
We are a small team at Rhine Hall, so everyone is expected to help out where needed. Occasionally we may need help with general production, off-site tastings, dropping off product, etc.
Schedule will be the Manager’s discretion with an understanding that effort, outreach, and customer/prospect needs are met.
Tasting room open hours are Wednesday-Friday 5-9pm and Saturday 2-7pm.
- 3+ years experience in service industry, with bartending experience (mandatory)
- Professional references required within the last 2 years (mandatory)
- Access to a car (Bonus)
Compensation will be discussed with each candidate based on experience. Pay will start as hourly, with sales commission.
Contact Jenny via email. Include your resume, as well as a paragraph at why you think you’re the right fit for the job. >> email@example.com